We regularly carry out product-specific or process-specific trainings on test methods and requirements standards, and combine them with practice-oriented instructions in our accredited laboratories. You thereby benefit from the know-how of our staff obtained from active standardisation work and from experience gained in daily testing practice.
The trainings can be tailored to companies’ needs and may take place on site of companies. Apart from theoretical basics, they topicalise what errors may occur in the tests, and how selected devices can be calibrated.
The contents are specified depending on the nature of the instruction and training, required to be provided to quality management staff, technicians, or laboratory assistants in your company.
The trainings are performed in German or English; interpreters for other languages (e.g. Russian or Turkish) can be involved, too.
Technical training for specific professional areas:
- Electrostatic testing
- Testing and evaluation of furniture surfaces acc. to DIN, EN and ISO standards
- Testing and evaluation of floor coverings (e.g. wooden, laminate and MMF floor coverings, parquet)
(trainee programmes for two days)
- Physico-mechanical material testing of wood-based materials (e.g. MDF, particleboards, OSB)
- Methods for chemical analysis (formaldehyde/VOC emission testing and content of hazardous substances)
- TSM (joinery/cabinet making machines) courses of the Lippe Chamber of Industry and Commerce