Special Certification of Products
The Entwicklungs- und Prüflabor Holztechnologie GmbH certifies product properties in line with its own certification programmes that pick up on special requirements and desires of the industry and the general public for objective product assessments and implement them in objective and retraceable test and evaluation concepts. These certification programmes meet the requirements of the standard DIN EN ISO/IEC 17067 and have been validated and released by the steering committee of the EPH.
Moreover, the EPH is a recognised testing, surveillance and certification body for numerous national and international rating and quality associations, authorities and organisations.
Recognised as a testing, surveillance and certification body
- CARB/EPA TPC (California Air Resources Board / US Environmental Protection Agency)
- TÜV PROFiCERT-product Interior (testing and surveillance)
- M1 Testing body
- WPC testing and survaillance
- DIN-CERTCO burglary resistance
- RAL quality association for furniture
EPH certification programmes
- Quality Mark TMT
- E1 quality mark
- QP staircase lacquering